Roofings Sqaure Tubes
Roofings Ltd tubes are produced by application of tensile forces on steel skelp with the help of high frequency induction welding conforming to JIS G 3444:1993 and US EAS 134:2013.
Roofings Ltd is currently equipped with four State – of – the – Art tube mills having installed production capacity of 4,200 metric tonnes per month. has recently installed its fourth tube mill allowing it to produce tubes ranging from 16 mm – 42 mm round and a thickeness ranging from 0.8 mm to 2 mm with the option to produce to customer required length of 12 meters maximum.
Finished tubes are strapped in bundles of square, rectangular and hexagonal shapes for stability when stacking or loading onto various modes of transportation.
Applications for tubes:
- Furniture fabrication, chairs, beds and tables, for both domestic and industrial use.
- Fabrication of Wheelbarrows.
- Burglar proof security grill and bars.
- Fabrication of vehicles / truck bodies.
- Structures for tents.
- Fabrication of doors and windows for both domestic and industrial purposes.
- Sizes such as 60×40×3 mm, 80×40 mm are used for both Purlins and Rafters on light commercial, industrial and domestic structures.
- Similar size dimensions are used in the fabrication of truck bodies (depending on vehicle size).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Roofings
- Vendor: Roofings
- No ratings found yet!
Texture Rough Finish) Color Black, Brick Red, Chocolate Brown, Harvest Gold, Super Green, Tile Red