- Does not change the natural appearance of the sub
- After evaporation of the solvent the Plascon Brickseal lines the walls of the pores in the substrate while the pores remain open, allowing air movement and maintaining the natural breathing characteristics of the substrate
- Siloxane based giving superior water repellency
- Reduction of efflorescence
- Impedance of fungal growth
- Protection against spalling and cracking caused by corrosion of
the reinforcing steel
- Longer retention of new, clean appearance – prevents staining of
stone and brickwork
- Preserves the natural appearance
- When fully cured it may be over coated with decorative
waterborne and solvent borne paints. This combination enhances
the whether proofing properties of conventional coatings.
Plascon Brickseal is a clear Siloxane based water repellent treatment. It is used to create a water repellency on unpainted bricks, stones, concrete, cement plaster, fibre-cement and other masonry materials.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: The Genesis General Mechandise
- Vendor: The Genesis General Mechandise
- No ratings found yet!